These Tardis blueprints or plans make excellent gifts for the little Whovian in your life! I have sold quite a number of these beautiful prints lately and shipped them all around the world too. The A4 and A3 sizes are printed on watercolor paper which give it an excellent vintage feel with the benefit of thick (200gsm) long-lasting and acid free paper. 3 different colored backgrounds available. bigbluecanoe.etsy.com
Yep, I am absolutely terrified. Terrified of Sherlock spoilers. Terrified it is all going to end. Terrified that there will be no more. I can’t read the news, I can’t trawl Pinterest, I can’t click on links in my Facebook news feed etc etc etc.
The masterpiece that is Sherlock has me completely hooked. There is nothing about this classic television that I can pick on. Oh apart from the fact that there will never be enough Sherlock. I’ve finished watching the first two episodes of the most recent season, and just one to go. Sad face. My prediction for the season ending will be tears and plenty of them. (Oh God will it be the series finale??)(Do not tell me!)
Is it the end?
So just finished watching HIMYM, season finale, loved it, loved it, loved it. My 19-year-old son summed it up by yelling at the screen “OMG it’s happening, it’s all coming together!” (we are not quiet reserved people in our house).
I think I watched the entire episode with a big silly smile on my face. (Which is amazing as I have a headache that would kill a small to medium-sized dog). So much happening, it was starting to come together. Trying for no spoilers here.
- The scene with Lilly and Robin (back in time) discussing the locket. It always makes me happy when they go back to another time which we have already experienced but haven’t seen the whole story. A great touch.
- The scene with Marshall at his Mums house. It just struck me that it takes a very large man to make Marshall look small. His brother is huge.
- The best scene is Marshall on the phone to the bearded guy (no spoilers here, so I have to be a bit cryptic). The banter was fantastic. Both actors equally great and comedic.
- Poor Ted, he really needs something to take his mind of Robin.
- And of course the scene with the camera focused on the boots, eeekk so exciting. I was on the edge on my seat, really I was. I don’t think I was the only one. We have waited for many years and here it was. The surprising casting was….surprising, but perfect.
Fan Art, It would be great to credit these things that we find on the internet, but sometimes you just can’t find any source.. 😦
Now if you haven’t seen the episode, please don’t google anything, leave it as a nice surprise. Obviously not all of it will be a surprise, but some will and it’s just so nice. Sweet and cute and nice.
So kids, set your alarm clocks (phones) to the last two weeks of September for the new season of How I Met Your Mother.
HIMYM Gif. ❤