Ham and Cheese Scrolls
It’s easy peasy my friends. Just takes a little time.
- Go and get some bread mix from the supermarket
- Follow instructions; after the first stage of rising lightly knead and roll out, about the thickness of a thick rectangular pizza base.
- Sprinkle with shredded ham and cheese all over and roll up
- Cut up into approx 3 cm (converts to 1.18 inches) bits
- Lay in a pan (I used a cake pan)
- Let the pan of goodness rise again
- Put a little extra ham and cheese on top and pop that awesome pan of buns in your oven at 180 degrees Celsius (350 degrees Fahrenheit) until it is the colour of the second photo (golden brown).
Variation: Salami and Cheese (this is the one I usually use)
Ham Cheese and Pineapple Any sort of pizza filling etc etc etc.
This is going in the family’s lunches tomorrow 🙂
Have a great night! Ruby Canoe xx