So I don’t have any cute little toddlers to take photos of; I have found it quite difficult to get an 18 year old and a 15 year old to participate in cute finger painting photos for my blog. Really? Yes Really.
And I don’t have an abnormally fantastic and shabby chic kinda house; one day I will and it will be very shabby and very chic, however, I can’t really picture my husband sleeping in a very shabby chic bedroom, but then again he will have his eyes closed. He’ll be fine. Happy wife happy life, he says.
And I don’t go on very original and bloggable holidays, (not including the trips to Mum and Dad’s farm in Tasmania) but I do have a bit of time on my hands and I will get to show you life in Brisbane, Queensland Australia and all the fantastic and weird and wonderful things we have.
Posts will include:
- Weekly illustrations
- Stories of dodging kangaroos on the way to pick up my daughter from school
- The weather, so much weather. Hot, cold, fires, floods and that was just this week!
- My terrible and incurable love (maybe it should be called a fetish?) for stationery.
- Art, art supplies, drawing, painting, doodling et cetera, et cetera, et cetera (and of course you have to say that in the voice of Yul Brynner)
- Top 10 Lists
- Movie reviews
- Recipes, just standard for most blog these days (blog standard maybe?) Not that there is anything wrong with that!
- My attempt at a Pinterest project or two and the fantastic results (some haven’t been that fantastic).
- And just some other funny and random stuff.
So stay tuned and please comment on as many things as you would like. I will reply to every email or post.